This deeply nourishing and empowering course is packed with
practical mindfulness and meditation techniques, and is designed to dispel the
common myth of “I can’t meditate”.
Over the course of our 8 weeks together, you will learn how to access your own meditative state.
You will discover your own way to meditate - a way that works for you; one that moulds itself around your needs and your lifestyle.
As well as learning different ways to calm your mind and access your inner stillness, this course will help you make friends, form lasting bonds, de-stress and have fun.
To me, the word ‘discipline’ conjures up an image of hard work; the word ‘joy’, on the other hand, conveys a sense of lightness, playfulness and fun!
Start by gifting yourself just a few minutes of ‘me-time’ a day, and before you know it you’ll be meditating for 30 minutes without even realising it.
This course will teach you a variety of helpful relaxation and meditation techniques such as:
- Core mindfulness practices
- Sound meditation
- Walking meditation
- Guided visualisation
- Introduction to chanting
- How to settle your mind and your body
- How to be more compassionate and kinder to yourself
- How to live in the present moment
- How to access your inner stillness and resourcefulness
- How to incorporate your new skills into your daily life
- How to make meditation fun!